A Child's Health Begins with the Parents
When a child struggles with his or her learning, behavior, performance, weight, or overall health, the impact is felt heavily by the parents or caregivers. May times these adults seek help from tutors, coaches, counselors, or medications. However, in many cases the solution is easily found through changes in lifestyle, exercise, attitude and nutrition.
Research confirms that to effectively impact the health of a child, change needs to begin at home with the parents. Based on this fact, Dr. Sears developed the L.E.A.N. approach to wellness which focuses on educating the adults and empowering them to make educated Lifestyle, Exercise, Attitude, and Nutrition choices which can dramatically improve the health of the entire family.
Ready for a L.E.A.N. Start?
Scientifically Based, Family Approved
Dr. Sears' scientific approach begins with understanding what affects the way your child's brain works.
The brain is directly impacted by lifestyle, exercise, attitude, and nutrition choices.
Did you know:
- Many ingredients in the food our kids eat can actually damage brain cells?
- A significant number of foods marketed as "healthy" have negative effects on your child?
- Physical activity has a significant impact on children's sleep and moods?
This 6 Week Course Will:
Teach you how to improve your children's attitude, behavior, learning, self-esteem, energy, and focus.
HELP YOU MAKE GOALS
Provides a scientifically based, clinically proven approach to wellness that focuses on the four pillars of health; Lifestyle, Exercise, Attitude, and Nutrition.
ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS
Show you how to avoid nutrition-related diseases such as Type 2 Diabetes, Heart Disease, Sleep Apnea, Depression, Cancer, and more.
GIVE YOU TANGIBLE STEPS TO TAKE
Provides nutrition plans and ideas that are simple, delicious, kid-friendly, affordable, and healthy.
Dr. Sears L.E.A.N. Program Provides:
- Fun and easy-to-implement tools and information
- Sustainable strategies that help families develop a lifetime of health.
- Recipes that make nutrition easy, fun, and affordable.
- Innovative ideas and activities that keep families moving.
Participants Will Learn:
- Which foods are best for growing kids.
- Easy label reading techniques.
- Which type of fat our bodies need most.
- How to make easy and delicious foods kids love.
- And more information for the entire family!
Ready for a L.E.A.N. Start?
Your Health Coach: Stefani Ganong
Stefani is not a doctor, but she has been fighting the same battle that you have. The battle of chronic illness, unending fatigue, weight gain, and autoimmune issues. She has fought herself to adapt to a healthy diet, and then her children as well; and now has her family on the path to wellness. She is a Certified Children & Family Health Coach through Dr. Sears, and she has been where you are. So she can help you to figure out where to go from there.