Blackened Salmon Sandwich
Salmon is an incredible nutritional powerhouse. It can be eaten many different ways, but this salmon sandwich is sure to be a crowd pleaser for your family!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Servings 4 sandwiches
- 1 pound wild caught salmon fillet skinned
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons blackening or Cajun seasoning
- 1 small avocado pitted
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 plum tomatoes thinly sliced
- ½ cup red onion thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 4 gluten free sandwich buns
- Avocado oil for pan searing
Heat oil in a pan over medium-high heat.
Rub salmon on both sides with blackening (or Cajun) seasoning and cook for about 3-4 minutes on each side.
Mash avocado and mayonnaise in a small bowl.
Put salmon on top of sandwich bun and spread with avocado mayo.
Add the rest of the toppings and enjoy!
Serving: 1sandwich | Calories: 452kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 22g | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 5g