Paleo, Keto, & Sugar Free No Bake Cookies
These paleo, keto, and sugar free no-bake cookies are a delicious, healthy, fill-your-tummy-treat; perfect for a little indulgence without wrecking your diet.
Servings 18 cookies
Heat the peanut butter, syrup, cacao, vanilla, and coconut oil together on the stove over med-low heat.
Stir it continually it so it melts quickly and blends well, but doesn't burn to the bottom or sides.
Remove the mixture from the heat, and add in the shredded coconut.
Gently stir in the shredded coconut, and mix well to ensure there are no clumps.
Let the cookie mixture cool until it thickens, approximately 20-30 minutes. Stirring helps it cool faster.
Using a large spoon, put scoops of the cookie mixture on a parchment-lined cookie sheet.
Put in the fridge until solid. Cookies may be refrigerated for an hour, or put in the freezer for 20 minutes.
Store them in a sealed container in the refrigerator. Make sure they stay cold at all times, or they'll melt!
- I use parchment paper to keep the dough from sticking to the cookie sheet. It makes it very simple to remove them without breaking them.
- You can keep these cookies in the refrigerator in a sealed container for up to 1 week (but honestly I've never had them last this long).
- If you make a really big batch, you can keep them in the freezer in a sealed container for up to 1 month.
- Depending on the brand of nut butter, shredded coconut, and any substitutions you make, the macros may differ. However, with the ingredients that I used, these have 4 net carbs per cookie.
- Having no refined sugar in these cookies is great because they end up with a fudgy texture instead of a grainy one, and they melt in your mouth. However, they do melt at room temperature easily. If you need them to set quickly, you can just pop them in the freezer until they're solid again.
Serving: 1cookie | Calories: 269kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 40mg | Potassium: 8mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 2g