Hey y’all! It’s time again for Friday Faves. Every week on Friday, I will be posting a handful of my favorite articles from other bloggers that I’ve found during the week. Hopefully you’ll find some (or all) of them interesting or encouraging (or at the very least, entertaining 😉 )!
So much food today, I can’t help it. Everything looks delicious! Someone please come cook for me, please and thanks.
- Chocolate Chip Chocolate Avacodo Ice Cream – Oh. My. Goodness. Right?! This looks AMAZING, and it’s allergy free and dairy free. Could it get any better? I need this ice cream!
- 30 Naturally Sugar Free Snacks – There’s so many good ideas here, especially easy snack ideas for kids. Strawberries with cream cheese filling? Yes, please!
- Teaching Our Children to Be the Change – This is such a great reminder that even though we live in a terrifying, fallen, broken world, that there is still hope. And that hope is in our children. We are raising the next generation of adults, and if we raise them to love instead of hate then maybe there is still hope for humanity <3
- Grilled Pineapple with Cinnamon Honey Drizzle – Uh, YUM. I love grilled everything, but I haven’t tried pineapple yet! This looks so amazing, I’m going to have to try it this week for sure.
- How to Forgive (Even When You Don’t Really Want To) – What a great post on forgiveness. We know we should be doing it, but are we? Read this for some good ideas on how to really forgive!
And a few laughs for good measure 😉
Have you read anything that you absolutely must share this week? Happy weekend, y’all!! 🙂