Hey y’all! It’s time again for Friday Faves. Every week on Friday, I post a handful of my favorite articles from other bloggers that I’ve found during the week. Also, Raquel from The Cool Mom will be posting her favorites over on her blog! So check out the things that I’ve loved this week, and then head on over to her page to see what she’s been loving this week! Hopefully you’ll find some things interesting, encouraging, or at the very least, entertaining!
- Unbelief: My Struggle With Faith – Y’all, this post hit me hard. If you’ve been around here any amount of time, you know that I like to keep things real. Even if it means they’re not pretty; because real life isn’t always pretty. I know that personally, I’ve struggled with not trusting God on so many occasions. I love the message of HOPE in this post though, and I really hope you take a minute to read it!
- Reversing Autoimmunity and the Perfect Storm – Have you heard of Dr. Izabella Wentz? She’s the Thyroid Pharmacist, and she’s put her own Hashimoto’s into remission through diet and supplementation. She’s a fantastic resource for those suffering from autoimmune diseases and I love that she’s able to talk about it from personal experience! This article has so much good info in it!
- Watermelon Limeade Pops – Goodness, I love anything limeade. And I’m also apparently really wanting to make some popsicles since I put some on last week’s Friday Faves too! Guess I’ll have to buckle down and actually make them this week, huh? 😉
- Banana Coconut Cookies – Gluten free, Paleo, only 4 ingredients, and they look incredible. These look so yummy! I’ve been feeling so overwhelmed lately, maybe I’ll whip up a batch of these to cheer myself up a bit 🙂
- 10 Reasons You Should Have Your Kids Close Together – Oh my goodness. I can’t even stop giggling. The chaos of motherhood is hysterical… unless you’re the one it’s happening to at that moment.
And a few laughs for good measure 😉
Have you read anything that you absolutely must share this week? Happy weekend, y’all!! 🙂