Hey y’all! I’m starting a new theme here called Friday Faves. Every week on Friday, I will be posting a handful of my favorite articles from other bloggers that I’ve found during the week. Hopefully you’ll find some (or all) of them interesting or encouraging (or at the very least, entertaining 😉 )!
- What One Compliment Can Do– This is such a great post, about such a simple idea that can have a huge impact. I’m all about perpetuating kindness, and I think that especially in the world we live in today, we can’t afford to NOT be kind to each other.
- 20 Ways To Detox Your Beauty Routine– goodness, this mama is like my soul sister! This post is all about the natural alternatives that we can use instead of conventional, drug-store toxic items. I make many of them myself, and am working on making more! Fun fact from my naturopath- did you know that women are more likely than men to develop thyroid problems because the average woman has put over 200 chemicals (lotion, makeup, perfume) on her face and neck by the time she leaves the bathroom in the morning? Yeah, crazy. No way, no thanks.
- Just a Few Of The Benefits of Coconut Oil– Marla always has great posts, chock-full of great info. This post has several great points on why coconut oil is so good for you. I personally use it for many things, both in the kitchen and out!
- To The Mom on the Brink of Breaking – This is AMAZING. I feel this way at least part of every day. Overwhelmed. Like I’m not doing enough. If you’re EVER overwhelmed by your tiny humans, please read this! <3
- 7 Father’s Day Gifts Dad Will Actually Use And Love – This post has great ideas for the different interests all of our dads and husbands have! I don’t know about you, but I seem to always draw a blank when I’m trying to think of a good idea for a gift… (Let’s be honest, my mom brain draws blanks 90% of the time these days 😉 ) Check this post out if you’re looking for any last-minute ideas!
And a few laughs for good measure 😉
Have you read anything that you absolutely must share this week? Happy weekend, y’all!! 🙂