Hey y’all! It’s time again for Friday Faves. Every week on Friday, I will be posting a handful of my favorite articles from other bloggers that I’ve found during the week. Hopefully you’ll find some of them interesting or encouraging, or at the very least, entertaining!
- Celiac: The Illness I Wish I Could Keep Secret – This hits my frustrations head on! I’m not diagnosed with Celiac, but I do have Hashimoto’s and I have to avoid gluten. So many people think the gluten free diet is a “fad” and it really irritates me because for so many of us, it is necessary for our health!
- Gluten Free Ranch Burgers – oh YUM check these out! There’s still a few weeks left of summer, I think I’m going to have to make my husband make these before it cools down!
- I Don’t Know What Happened To My Brain After Having Kids – Boy, is this true for me! Haha, my brain has been GONE for a long time. Once I had my second child, and developed Hashimoto’s it got much worse. I miss my brain.
- Cucumber Tomato Avocado Salad – Oh goodness, doesn’t this look AMAZING? It looks like the perfect dish to pair with those ranch burgers before summertime ends!
- How To Do Life (According to My Toddler) – This is SO TRUE! Toddlers are the craziest, aren’t they? They’re so passionate, adorable, and irrational. That’s why we love them though, right?!
And a few laughs for good measure 😉
Have you read anything that you absolutely must share this week? Happy weekend, y’all!!